NEW YORK (KABC) -- A dispute between movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and his daughter prompted police to respond to a Los Angeles home on Wednesday, LAPD confirmed.
Officers responded to a call about a family dispute at 10:47 a.m. at a home in the 500 block of Kilkea Drive, LAPD told Eyewitness News. Police said the dispute was between Weinstein and his 22 year-old daughter, Lily.
Officers remained on scene and investigated for approximately 30 minutes. No arrests were made and no crime was reported. Despite some reports in the media, no signs of attempted suicide were found, police said.
The incident comes amid mounting allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein.
Weinstein's wife of 10 years, Georgina Chapman, initially stood by her husband following the first New York Times article. Now, Chapman is calling it quits.
"My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time," Chapman said in the statement.
Various media outlets reported earlier that Weinstein was set to fly to Europe as early as Tuesday night to seek counseling. However, Weinstein was still in Los Angeles Wednesday morning.
MORE: Stars speak out against Harvey Weinstein
In a recording obtained by The New Yorker and verified by ABC News, you can hear Italian model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez telling Weinstein, "Yesterday, you touched my breast."
"Oh please, I'm sorry. Just come on in. I'm used to that," Weinstein says.
Gutierrez is now one of 17 women coming out publicly, including Mira Sorvino, Gweneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, claiming they were sexually harassed or sexually assaulted by Weinstein.
Paltrow told the New York Times that Weinstein had just hired her for the lead in the film "Emma" and had called her to his hotel suite, where he placed his hands on her and suggested they head to the bedroom for massages. Her then-boyfriend, Brad Pitt, confronted Weinstein at a film premiere.
Jolie told the Times that Weinstein made unwanted advanced toward her in a hotel room, which she rejected.
The damning accounts came just hours after The New Yorker published an explosive investigation into Weinstein's conduct that included three accusations of rape: One from Italian actress and director Asia Argento.
There were accounts of harassment from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette and others too. The New Yorker also reported that 16 former and current executives and assistants at The Weinstein Co. and Miramax either witnessed or knew of Weinstein's unwanted sexual advances: "All sixteen said the behavior was widely known within both Miramax and the Weinstein Company."
A representative for the mogul vehemently denied allegations of non-consensual sex in a statement to the magazine.
MORE: Actor, former NFL player Terry Crews says Hollywood exec groped him
Actress Katherine Kendall spoke out about her story about Weinstein on "Good Morning America."
"Then he went to the bathroom and came back, and this time, he was fully naked," she said.
Former actress and screenwriter Louisette Geiss described a similar incident involving Weinstein that occurred in 2008.
Geiss, who told her story alongside attorney Gloria Allred on Tuesday, said Weinstein excused himself to go to the restroom, then returned only wearing a robe.
She said he pleaded with her to watch him masturbate in exchange for greenlighting a script she was pitching.
Geiss, who also appeared on "GMA," said she wanted to come forward sooner.
"It was very clear to me stated to me that if I say anything, I'll have a slew of lawyers on my back," she said. "These huge actresses, Angelina Jolie and Gweneth Paltrow, I mean, if they're not speaking up, who was I?"
MORE: "I really thought that it was ... my fault," Weinstein accuser says
Ben Affleck was called out Tuesday by actress Rose McGowan. In a tweet, McGowan accused Affleck of lying after issuing a statement that he was "saddened and angry" about the Weinstein revelations. McGowan, who The New York Times reported reached a $100,000 settlement with Weinstein in 1997, suggested Affleck knew decades ago about Weinstein's behavior.
Actress Hilarie Burton also renewed an earlier allegation that Affleck groped her during a visit to MTV's TRL, which she was hosting in 2003. Affleck on Wednesday tweeted an apology: "I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize."
After last week's initial report from the Times, which spotlighted accounts from Ashley Judd and sexual harassment settlements given to people like Rose McGowan, condemnations trickled in from Hollywood and Washington D.C.
Weinstein was also a top fundraiser for the Democratic Party. After five days of making no comment, former President Barack Obama released the following statement:
"Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein. Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable regardless of wealth or status."
Hillary Clinton also released a statement:
"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated."
One Hollywood actress who is coming to Weinstein's defense is Lindsay Lohan.
In a now-deleted Instagram video, Lohan said she feels "very bad" for Weinstein, and that she has done several movies with Weinstein and he never harmed her.
Lohan has been sharply criticized on social media over the video.
Meantime, the group behind the Oscars -- the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences -- has publicly condemned Weinstein and says its board of governors will meet this weekend to discuss any actions warranted by the Academy.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Dispute between Harvey Weinstein, daughter prompts LAPD response