ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- The names of two victims found dead inside a burning SUV in Orange earlier this month were released Wednesday.
The Orange County coroner identified two of the victims as 19-year-old Antonio Medina and 20-year-old Fernando Meza, both of Arizona.
The third victim is said to be from Orange, but his name has not been released.
On Nov. 9, inside the GMC Yukon, police said they found the bodies of the three men after witnesses said the SUV was traveling down the street engulfed in flames.
Investigators are still looking for the male driver of the car, who witnesses said they spotted running from the scene.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7444.
2 of 3 bodies found in burning SUV in Orange identified
More TOP STORIES News