Garage fire displaces family of 5 in Orange

Firefighters work to put out a blaze in the garage of a home in Orange on Saturday, Jan. 3, 2015.

A family of five was displaced from their home Saturday after a fire broke out in their garage in Orange.

The fire was reported around 7:45 p.m. on the 2400 block of North Bellbrook Street. Officials say the fire started in the garage, which housed an off-road vehicle, and tanks of gasoline, which further fueled the flames.

About 30 firefighters knocked it down in half an hour. No one was injured.

The displaced residents said they were going to stay with family members.

Related Topics:
house fireOrange
(Copyright ©2018 KABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)