Boy loses 3 fingers while popping fireworks in Moreno Valley

A 13-year-old boy in Moreno Valley lost three of his fingers Friday when the firework he was holding exploded in his hand, Cal Fire/Riverside County fire officials said.

Cal Fire responded to the incident in the 24000 block of Webster Avenue at about 5:39 p.m. The boy was transported to a local hospital in moderate condition.
Related Topics:
fireworks4th of julyMoreno ValleyRiverside County
(Copyright ©2018 KABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)