- Both sides of the 5 Freeway at Sheldon Street in Sun Valley were temporarily shut down as big rigs and other vehicles struggled to move through floodwaters on the road. By Saturday morning, all southbound lanes and two northbound lanes were reopened.
- Burbank police also closed the northbound Buena Vista on-ramp to the 5 Freeway due to flooding. It was unclear how long the closure would last. Traffic was reduced to two lanes on the northbound 5 at Alameda Avenue in Burbank due to a sink hole on the highway.
- The 110 Freeway was closed between the 10 Freeway and Slauson Avenue due to flooding. It was reopened early Saturday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- A hard closure was in effect until further notice on the southbound 15 Freeway at the Cajon Pass from Highway 138 to Cleghorn Road. A San Bernardino Fire Department truck and a big rig both fell into a hole when the freeway gave way underneath them.
- Highway 138 at Lone Pine Canyon Road was shut down on both sides until further notice as it was impassable with over 2 feet of mud, according to San Bernardino County fire officials.
- One lane was back open about 9 p.m. on the 101 North at the Seacliff exit near La Conchita in Ventura County after mud and debris started to flow across the freeway, which temporarily shut down all lanes. Caltrans officials said two lanes were still closed as crews cleaned up the rest of the mud.
- Bouquet Canyon Road between the gates approximately six miles south of Spunky Canyon Road, to the southern boundary of Angeles National Forest. This closure impacts the Agua Dulce community.
- The following streets are closed and staffed by city personnel: Royal Oaks and Greenbank, Bettyhill and Conata, Sunnyvale and Westvale, Royal Oaks and Mel Canyon, eastbound Fish Canyon at Mel Canyon, westbound Fish Canyon at Mel Canyon, Mountaincrest and Deerlane, and Brookridge and Tannencrest, and Sunnydale Drive and Westvale Road.
- Angeles Forest Highway between Aliso Canyon Road and Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Road in the Angeles National Forest area. This closure impacts the Angeles National Forest community.
- Chains are required along Big Pines Highway, from approximately two miles west of Angeles Crest Highway to Angeles Crest Highway. This impacts the Angeles National Forest community.
- Santa Anita Canyon between Arno Drive to Chantry Flats. This closure impacts the communities in Angeles National Forest, Monrovia, Arcadia and Sierra Madre.
- Glendora Ridge Road between Glendora Mountain Road to Mount Baldy. This closure impacts the Angeles National Forest community.
According to Caltrans officials, the 5 Freeway was heavily impacted due to a pump house failing. Crews were using generators to pump water off the road.
The closures will be in effect until the storm has passed and the roads have been inspected. For more road closure information, visit http://dpw.lacounty.gov/roadclosures.
Live radar: abc7.la/LiveMEGADOPPLER
Share your weather pictures and video with #ABC7Eyewitness