LOS ANGELES --Public hearings on proposed routes for a new high-speed bullet train are being held this week in Southern California.
Hearings will be held:
- Oct. 20 at the Corona Public Library, 650 S. Main St., Corona
- Oct. 21 at the Shepherd of the Hills Methodist Church, 333 S. Garfield Ave., Monterey Park
- Oct. 26 at the West Covina City Hall, 1444 W. Garvey Ave., West Covina
- Oct. 28 at the El Monte Community Center, 3130 Tyler Ave., El Monte
- Oct. 29 at the Pomona First Baptist Church, 586 N. Main St., Pomona
- Nov. 2 at the Ontario Airport Administration Center, 1923 E. Avion St., Ontario
All hearings are set for 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.