Egan, now 31, filed a lawsuit last week claiming Singer, who is the director of the "X-Men" film franchise and "The Usual Suspects," sexually abused him as a teen.
Monday, Egan's attorney Jeff Herman announced lawsuits were filed against Garth Ancier, Gary Goddard and David Neuman. They are accused of being in the sex ring in which Singer is alleged to have taken part.
"All three and, individually, each of these men had sexually abused Mike," said Herman.
Ancier is a media executive who programmed broadcasting for television networks Fox, The WB (now The CW) and NBC Entertainment. He is also a former president of BBC Worldwide America. Neuman is a past president of Walt Disney Television. Goddard heads a design firm in Los Angeles and has produced off-Broadway shows.
The lawsuit alleges Ancier forced Egan to perform oral sex and then sodomized him. Similar charges are listed against Neuman and Goddard.
On Twitter Monday, Neuman says "the disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE. Also very shocking in that they don't just stretch the truth, they are whole-cloth lies with zero basis in reality or truth. Sickening, and very evil, for anyone to lie like that, let alone in a legal document."
Last week, Egan filed suit claiming Singer raped him numerous times starting when he was 15 years old. Singer has denied the allegations. Egan says the abuse continued until he was 17. Egan says that he contacted the LAPD and the FBI in 1999 when the alleged abuse took place.
"I wouldn't wish it on any of my worst enemies," Egan said.
Egan didn't tell his mother about the alleged abuse for years because he says they threatened him to keep quiet. On Monday, his mother, Bonnie Mound, joined him at his news conference and broke down in tears.
"Do they tell you when these pedophiles have knives in their throats, stick guns in their mouths, have a body guard stand above their head and say they're going to snap their neck, put them under water until they about drown, lock him in a safe until they can't breathe? Then, tell me, would your teenager tell you or would they be petrified?" Mound said.
Egan says he was an aspiring child actor when he was invited to house parties in Encino, hosted by one of Singer's business associates, Marc Collins-Rector, the former chairman of Digital Entertainment Network. Collins-Rector is now a registered sex offender. Egan claims several young boys were sexually abused at the house by a number of men, including Singer.
Egan says he was flown to Hawaii on two occasions with the men who ran the party house in Encino. He claims he was sexually abused by Singer in Hawaii as well. He says Singer gave him drugs and alcohol and promised him roles in his movies.
Last week, Herman pointed a vicious finger at the motion picture industry, accusing it of turning a blind eye to rampant pedophilia.
"Hollywood moguls, in particular, unfortunately in my investigation, have been using their positions of authority to exploit children sexually. And Hollywood's got a problem," Herman said.
Herman has filed a civil lawsuit against Singer in Hawaii because that state has temporarily suspended the statute of limitations when it comes to child sex abuse cases. Egan also sued the owner of the party house in 2001. He says recent trauma therapy has inspired him to take action against Singer.
Egan is seeking more than $75,000 on each of four accusations against Singer: intentional infliction of emotional distress, battery, assault and invasion of privacy.
Singer's attorney is blasting the allegations. Attorney Martin Singer says his client has credit card receipts, phone records, and other evidence that shows his client was not even in Hawaii when some of the abuse is alleged to have occurred. He says he can also prove the director was working on a movie in Toronto at the time.
City News Service contributed to this report.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.