BEL AIR, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --Police need the public's help tracking down five Bel Air burglary suspects, one of whom was caught taking a selfie on surveillance video.
Authorities say the burglary happened on Aug. 29 at about 3 p.m. Multiple suspects entered the home in the 15000 block of Hamner Drive by smashing a window to the master bedroom.
Police say the suspects took an unspecified amount of cash, electronics and U.S. passports.
The suspects may also be responsible for several other burglaries in the area, according to the LAPD.
The suspects were described as follows:
- Suspect 1: Male Hispanic, approximately 5'10" tall, around 170 pounds and has a dark mustache; last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, dark shorts with two large Aztec male images on the front, red and black sneakers and wearing black and tan gloves
- Suspect 2: Male Hispanic, approximately 5'10" tall, around 170 pounds; last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, blue sneakers and red and white gloves
- Suspect 3: Male Hispanic, approximately 5'10" tall, around 170 pounds; last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, gray/blue sneakers and black gloves
- Suspect 4: Female Hispanic, approximately 5'4" tall, around 200 pounds, heavy set with long black hair; last seen wearing a gray Nike T-shirt, black stretch pants and black sneakers
- Suspect 5: Female Hispanic, approximately 5'02" tall, around 120 pounds, with long black hair; last seen wearing a burgundy/pink striped long sleeve shirt, black stretch pants and black sneakers
The suspects' vehicle was described as a white Buick Enclave.
Anyone with information is urged to call West Los Angeles Burglary Detective Chavarria at (310)444-1538 or (877) LAPD-24-7. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
VIDEO: Burglary suspect takes selfie outside residence