Carbon monoxide kills Kentucky couple having sex in car

EMBED </>More Videos

A man and woman died while having sex in a parked car last week when carbon monoxide began leaking into the vehicle through a rusty exhaust pipe (KTRK)

A man and woman died while having sex in a parked car, WCPO-TV reports.

Paramedics say Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, died when carbon monoxide began leaking into the vehicle through a rusty exhaust pipe. The couple had turned the vehicle on because it was a chilly night.

Long's brother told WPCO-TV he found the bodies while walking his children to their school bus stop.

"I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone," Kevin Long said.

Police are now waiting for a toxicology report to see if alcohol or drugs were in the couple's system. Authorities anyone who plans to spend a long period of time in a parked vehicle should roll down the windows or turn off the vehicle.

Related Topics:
sexcarbon monoxideKentucky
(Copyright ©2017 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments