Marc Brown and a panel of experts tackled all your pressing questions on this upcoming election during an ABC7 Town Hall on Saturday night.
The town hall covered everything from mail-in ballots to the postal service and election security.
- Neal Kelley, Registrar of Voters for Orange County
- Dean C. Logan, Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Los Angeles County
- Jonathan Mehta Stein, executive director of California Common Cause, and a civil rights attorney and long-time democracy reform advocate
- Angelica Salas, Executive Director at Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA)- Allen Edson, president, NAACP Pasadena
- Michael Alvarez, professor, political and computational social science, CalTech and a fellow of the Society for Political Methodology
ABC7 Town Hall: Make Your Vote Count
Marc Brown and a panel of experts tackled all your pressing questions on this upcoming election.