The automated cameras will go up in more than a dozen locations.
The program started last week. For the first 30 days, drivers will be given a warning if they run a red light.
After Feb. 16, citations and fines will be issued.
Automated cameras will be in operation at the following locations:
- La Brea Avenue and Century Boulevard
- Imperial Highway and Prairie Avenue
- Century Boulevard and Crenshaw Boulevard
- Crenshaw Boulevard and Manchester Boulevard
- Prairie Avenue and 111th Street
- Centinela Avenue and Florence Avenue
- Century Boulevard and Prairie Avenue
- Century Boulevard and Inglewood Avenue
- Crenshaw Boulevard and 104th Street
- Centinela Avenue and (West) Beach Avenue
- Florence Avenue and Prairie Avenue
- Crenshaw Boulevard and Imperial Highway
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET