SANTA ROSA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Areas within the vast Woolsey Fire and Hill Fire burn areas in Los Angeles and Ventura counties are repopulating as evacuation orders are lifted after more than a week of devastation.
To know if your area has been repopulated, click here.
- Mandatory evacuation orders have been lifted for all of Ventura County
- Parts of Agoura Hills - Open areas include: Kanan Road from Cornell Road to Malibu View Court, southeast of Kanan Road, including the Saratoga Hills neighborhood; and Cornell Road from Kanan Road, north of Wagon Road. Parts of Liberty Canyon, including neighborhoods south of Agoura Road, east of Cornell Road, west of Las Virgenes Road, and North of Mulholland Highway.
-Areas of Triunfo Canyon that will be reopened at 2 p.m. Friday include Triunfo Canyon Road, north of Kanan Road, south of Sherwood Drive, and the neighborhood east of Hidden Highlands. A sheriff's checkpoint will be staffed at the intersection of Triunfo Canyon and Kanan roads; only residents will be permitted to enter the repopulated area. Evacuation orders were lifted in areas of the Seminole Springs neighborhood, including south of Kanan Road, north of Cadenhorn Drive, west of Troutdale Drive, east of Seminole Drive.
- Mandatory evacuation orders for the entire city of Calabasas have been lifted.
- The Topanga area has been fully reopened between Pacific Coast Highway and Mulholland Drive.
- Parts of Westlake Village - Open areas include: City limits on the west, from the intersection of Westlake Boulevard and Sycamore Canyon Drive - north to the Ventura County and City of Agoura Hills boundaries
-- No access will be available to neighborhoods south of Mulholland Highway
-- As of Saturday evacuations have been lifted for Malibu residents from east of Corral Canyon Road to Paradise Cove Road. EXCEPTIONS include: Latigo Canyon Road, Corral Canyon Road, Ramirez Canyon Road, and Puerco Canyon Road will remain closed north of Pacific Coast Highway.
-- Effective Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. the Malibu Colony Cove neighborhood will reopen in these boundaries: from the ocean north to the Malibu city limit east to Puerco Canyon Road west to Paradise Cove Road.
-- The area north of the Malibu city limits has been reopened, bounded by: The 101 Freeway to the north, Malibu Canyon Road to the west, the Los Angeles city limit to the east. Also reopened is the southern section of Malibu and unincorporated Malibu including neighborhoods that are on the Pacific Coast Highway, west of Coastline Drive, east of Carbon Mesa Road. Pacific Coast Highway from Carbon Canyon Road (east) to Webb Way (west), from the ocean to the northern city limit, neighborhoods of Serra Retreat and Sweetwater Mesa, Malibu Road and the Malibu Colony neighborhood are open to residents, Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) from Webb Way (east) to the 25700 block of PCH (east of Corral Canyon) is open to residents only, from the ocean (south) to the Malibu city limit (north) is open to residents only and areas from the ocean to the Malibu city limits with the following exceptions:
-- Las Virgenes Road will be open south of Mulholland Highway to Las Virgenes Canyon Road for residents and businesses.
-- Residents of Piuma Canyon will be required to access their homes via Cold Canyon Road or the eastern entrance to Piuma Canyon Road. Access will not be available via Malibu Canyon Road.
-- Vehicles will not be able to exit Piuma Road westbound to Malibu Canyon Road.
-- Pepperdine University will remain CLOSED
-- Puerco Canyon Road will remain CLOSED north of the hard gate
-- Corral Canyon Park and the Malibu Beach RV Park will remain CLOSED
-- FULL CLOSURE at Tuna Canyon Road and Pacific Coast Highway. Evacuation orders remain in effect for neighborhoods north of PCH and Tuna Canyon Road
-- FULL CLOSURE at Topanga Canyon Boulevard. Evacuation orders remain in effect for neighborhoods north of PCH and Topanga Canyon Boulevard
-- FULL CLOSURE on Rambla Pacifico Drive 400m north of PCH
-- A boil water advisory has also been lifted in Malibu
-- Agoura: Effective Monday, Nov. 19 at 3 p.m.the following areas inside of unincorporated Agoura will be open in the Seminole Springs neighborhood: Kanan Road (north) to Cadenhorn Drive (south) to Troutdale Drive (east) to Seminole Drive (west)
-- Also in Agoura: The following areas in Agoura have been reopened: Parts of the Malibu Lakes neighborhood bordered by Mulholland Highway (north) to Bulldog Motorway (south) to Lake Shore Drive (east) to Shadow Creek Drive (west) EXCEPTION: There will be a full closure of the intersections eastbound Mulholland Highway at Cornell Road and westbound Mulholland Highway at Troutdale Road (due to bridge damage, K-rails in place).
- Cal Lutheran University - 60 W Olsen Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Palisades Charter High School - 15777 Bowdoin St, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
-- Local Assistance Center (LAC)
Thousand Oaks Public Library
1401 East Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
--Disaster Assistance Centers (DAC)
Conrad L. Hilton Foundation
30440 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91362
23525 Civic Center Way
Malibu, CA 90265
DAC Dates/ Time of Operation
Sat., Nov. 17: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 18: CLOSED
Mon., Nov. 19 through Wed., Nov 21: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thurs., Nov. 22: CLOSED (Thanksgiving Day)
Fri., Nov. 23 through Sat. Nov. 24: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Hwy 1 southbound (P.C.H.) closed at LA County line to Guernsey.
- Guernsey to Ramirez Canyon, residents only.
- Ramirez Canyon Rd. at the Malibu City limit to residents only.
- On Mulholland at Country Ranch, blocking traffic South of Country Ranch.
- South of Triunfo Canyon, blocking Southbound access to Kanan Rd.
- Just North of Kanan at Hidden Highland, blocking access to Kanan Rd.
- Everything is closed South of Mulholland Hwy & West of Malibu Canyon to Malibu City limits.
* LA County public works has closed Chesebro Road at the bridge between Driver Ave and Balkins due to the bridge being damaged during the fire.
To see a full list of L.A. County road closures, click here.
- L.A. Unified charter schools: Topanga Elementary Charter School
- Pepperdine University (Malibu and Calabasas classes)
- Cal State Channel Islands out of session until Nov. 26
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District (Malibu schools are closed through at least Thanksgiving weekend. Santa Monica schools remain open)
- Conejo Valley Unified School District (all schools) Until Nov. 26
- Hueneme Elementary School District (all schools)
- Las Virgenes Unified School District (all schools) Until Nov. 26
- Mesa Union School District (all schools)
- Oak Park Unified School District (all schools)
- Oxnard Elementary School District (all schools)
- Oxnard Union High School District (all schools)
- Pleasant Valley School District (all schools)
- Rio School District (all schools)
- Somis Union School District (all schools)
- Ventura County schools closed on Nov. 4: ACE Charter High School, CAPE Charter School, Bridges, MATES, River Oaks, Vista Real (all Ventura County sites), Oxnard Union High School District, University Preparation Charter School
- Ventura County Office of Education closed on Nov. 4: Career Education Center location in Camarillo, Dean Triggs School, Gateway Community School, Hathaway Preschool, La Mariposa Elementary School, Las Colinas Middle School, Phoenix Camarillo Airport, Phoenix Los Nogales, Pleasant Valley Early Childhood Center, Sunkist Elementary School, Triton Academy and Williams Preschool
- Closed through Thanksgiving break and reopen Monday Nov. 26: Bridges Charter School in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley Unified School District, Dean Triggs School in Thousand Oaks, Las Virgenes Unified School District, MATES Charter School in Thousand Oaks, Oak Park Unified School District
- Camarillo Progressive Montessori School (location 1) 4451 Las Posas Road
- Camarillo Progressive Montessori Preschool (location 2) 4646 Adolfo Road
- Santa Rosa Technology Magnet School in Camarillo
- High School at Moorpark College
- Ventura County Fair Grounds - 10 W. Harbor Blvd., Ventura, CA 93001 (at capacity)
- Ventura County Animal Shelter - 600 Aviation Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010
- Ventura County Animal Services (805) 388-4258
- Simi Valley Animal Shelter - 670 W Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley (805) 388-4341
Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control: (562) 658-2081
- Pierce College - 7100 El Rancho Drive Woodland Hills, CA 91371 (at capacity)
- Hansen Dam Equestrian Center - 11127 Orcas Avenue, Lake View Terrace, CA 91342 (at capacity)
- Bochard Community Park - 190 N. Reino Road, Newbery Park, CA 91320
- Seaside Fairground - 10 W. Harbour Blvd. Ventura, CA 93001
- Antelope Valley Fairground 2551 W. Ave H Lancaster, CA 93536
Evacuation orders and road closures for Woolsey Fire
More TOP STORIES News
Eyewitness This: Pride flag flies at CA Capitol, study says music eases cancer patients' pain, Trump makes deportation threat