NEW YORK (KABC) -- Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, the grandson of Robert De Niro, died last month from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to the New York City medical examiner's office.
The 19-year-old died July 2 in Lower Manhattan from what the medical examiner described as the toxic effects of fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine and cocaine.
The manner of death was ruled accidental.
Twenty-year-old Sophia Haley Marks, allegedly known as the "Percocet Princess," was arrested last month in connection with the death.
Marks is accused of selling the 19-year-old a fake oxycodone pill laced with fentanyl despite knowing it was deadly.