GLENCOE, Ky. -- A man and woman died while having sex in a parked car, WCPO-TV reports.
Paramedics say Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, died when carbon monoxide began leaking into the vehicle through a rusty exhaust pipe. The couple had turned the vehicle on because it was a chilly night.
Long's brother told WPCO-TV he found the bodies while walking his children to their school bus stop.
"I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone," Kevin Long said.
Police are now waiting for a toxicology report to see if alcohol or drugs were in the couple's system. Authorities anyone who plans to spend a long period of time in a parked vehicle should roll down the windows or turn off the vehicle.
More TOP STORIES News