They are called the The Curry 6 Thank You, Oakland colorway.
The shoes are meant to celebrate the hundreds of thousands of people who call The Town home.
RELATED: 2019 NBA Finals Schedule: Warriors vs. Raptors
Under Armour shared video of Curry paying tribute to Oakland and some of the most influential people in his life and career.
"Dear Oakland, through the ups and downs, the city always had my back," Curry said in the video.
Under Armour says Curry wrote personalized letters to 30 people, including to his former security guard, Ralph Walker. He also surprised each person with a black-and-yellow pair of the Under Armour Curry 6 with the word "Oakland" on it.
"It's been my pleasure to represent the town the last 10 years. Through the ups and downs, the city always had my back. The energy was electric night after night. The passion was unmatched. The support was unending. For years, you literally had my back. No matter how big and wild this crowd got, I knew with you around, I was good. I will always be grateful for you and every other person in the Bay who put on for Dub Nation. The arena might be moving, but a huge part of my heart will always stay in Oakland. Steph Curry."
Get hyped about the Golden State Warriors here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Kevin Durant talks smack to Drake after Game 2 win
- LIST: Why the rest of the country hates the Golden State Warriors
- Can the Raptors break through against this depleted defense?
- Warriors' Looney likely out for Finals with fracture
- Klay (hamstring) to get MRI, confident for Wed.
- How Draymond Green found his zen
- Bay Area beats, dance troops and sequins: How Oracle becomes 'Roaracle'
- Six-minute monster: The Warriors' run that won Game 2
- Coaches, trainers and Kyle Lowry: What we think we know in a 1-1 Finals
- Cousins savors big Game 2: 'Incredible moment'
- What Draymond sees: The Warriors star details his unique game
- Durant to miss Game 2; Iguodala likely after MRI
- What did Drake say to Draymond Green? Warriors' star says the two 'barked' but no scuffle
- The Warriors struggled in Game 1 without the security of Kevin Durant
- Siakam stars for Raptors with all-around effort
- Cousins relishes 'incredible feeling' in return
- Toronto air traffic controller has fun with Warriors jet pilot
- Raptors take NBA Finals opener, beat Warriors 118-109
- Cousins to be active for Warriors in Game 1
- Golden State Warriors fans geared up for NBA Finals watch party at Oracle Arena
- Green: My role 'completely changes' without KD
- Bettors overwhelmingly back Warriors in Game 1
- Warriors vs. Raptors: What you need to know about Toronto and its fans
- NBA Finals' top 30 Warriors and Raptors: Where are KD and Boogie?
- Report: Kevin Durant fly with Golden State Warriors to Toronto for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- NBA Finals: Trash talking a Torontonian
- 5-on-5: What we're most excited about in this NBA Finals
- Warriors to face former players Patrick McCaw and Jeremy Lin in the NBA Finals
- Warriors' Stephen Curry celebrates with his son after sweeping the Trail Blazers
- Warriors head coach Steve Kerr makes history with Western Conference Championship
- KD disputes idea Warriors are better without him
- What we know and don't know about this Warriors-Raptors Finals
- Warriors senior dance team says time bittersweet as end nears for basketball at Oracle
- KD unlikely for Game 1; Cousins 'up in the air'
- Inside the relationship that unleashed Steph Curry's greatness
- Thompson shocked when told of All-NBA snub
- Warriors heavy favorites over Raptors for Finals
- Golden State Warriors return to Bay Area as Western Conference champs
- Peak Stephen Curry was unleashed in the Western Conference finals
- Draymond: Warriors still need KD back for Finals
- Golden State faces 10-day wait for Finals opener
- Warriors' Iguodala (calf strain) sits out Game 4
- Kerr: Green 'a wrecking ball' in comeback win
- 'I was trying to get in his head': The Curry sibling rivalry briefly took over Game 2