SAN FRANCISCO -- The University of California announced Thursday that it will require all students, faculty and staff to have the COVID-19 vaccine before the fall term begins.
It's the largest public university system in the country to mandate vaccinations.
Anyone who's unvaccinated and does not have an approved exemption will be barred from UC campuses.
VACCINE TRACKER: How California is doing, when you can get a coronavirus vaccine
Having trouble loading the tracker above? Click here to open it in a new window.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Cheat sheet: What you can and can't do after being fully vaccinated
- Everything to know about your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna shot
- Can a workplace require the coronavirus vaccine? Here's what we found
- CA COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: See your status here
- Map shows every Bay Area vaccination site
- These CA counties are way ahead in vaccinations
- MAP: See how many people are vaccinated in your ZIP code
- How to register for a COVID-19 vaccine in every Bay Area county