- Video: Should you say "I do" to "The Proposal?"
- Photos: "The Proposal" premiere
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
Sandra and Ryan have a fun chemistry here and a clear talent for comedy. They're daring, too, all in the name of laughs.
Mary Steenburgen as real warmth as Reynold's mom. And as the groom's grandmother, Betty White gets to use her considerable comic talent and timing to throw out some real zingers that are sure to get you smiling.
There's also a fun storyline featuring Oscar Nunez as a guy who happens to have multiple jobs, including the town's only male stripper.
When this movie was all over, I knew the best way to describe its overall vibe. "The Proposal" is, in a word, "enjoyable."
It's light and funny, it's silly and sweet, and it's a good time. You may find yourself ahead of the plot, so don't expect any big surprises there. But just sit back, relax, smile, laugh and enjoy the ride.