- Video: Jackson rehearsing 2 days before death
- Video: Complete video coverage of Michael Jackson
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
According to the lawsuit, Hoefflin told The Sun that Jackson's personal physician, /*Dr. Conrad Murray*/, likely would have obtained the drug propofol from Klein and would have asked him how to administer it.
/*Jackson*/ died from a lethal dose of propofol. Klein is seeking unspecified damages. So far no comment from Hoefflin.