A crane transporting a pool/hot tub combo over the house and into the backyard suddenly tipped over.
One of the workers recorded the accident on his cellphone. The pool was too large for crews to move it around the house, so they brought in a crane to take it over the house.
Apparently the pool was too heavy for the crane, causing it to tip over.
Officials said a computer error was to blame.
Neighbors were shocked.
"It's very incredible. It's really incredible," said one man. "I don't know what to make of it. I've never seen anything like this before."
No one was hurt.
The accident caused considerable damage to the roof. The homeowner said the crane company is covering repair costs.