The gel fuel used in the outdoor decorations has been linked to dozens of injuries because users couldn't tell if the flame was extinguished, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Officials said pouring more gel on a burning pot can cause flare-ups.
The companies recalling gel fuel are:
- Bird Brain Inc. of Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Bond Manufacturing of Antioch, Calif.
- Sunjel Company of Milwaukee
- Fuel Barons Inc. of Lake Tahoe, Nev.
- Lamplight Farms Inc, of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Luminosities Inc. of St. Paul, Minn.
- Marshall Group of Elkhart, Ind.
- Pacific Décor Ltd. of Woodinwille, Wash.
- Real Flame of Racine, Wis.
- Smart Solar USA of Oldsmar, Fla.