- Video: Jackson rehearsing 2 days before death
- Video: Complete video coverage of Michael Jackson
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
According to the lawsuit, Hoefflin told The Sun that Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, likely would have obtained the drug propofol from Klein and would have asked him how to administer it.
Jackson died from a lethal dose of propofol. Klein is seeking unspecified damages. So far no comment from Hoefflin.