• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Window washer shocked by power line

November 3, 2009 12:24:02 AM PST
A window washer was rushed to the hospital after he was shocked by a high voltage power line in Glendale on Tuesday.Authorities said two workers were washing the windows on a building at San Fernando Road and Grandview Avenue when they somehow came into contact with a power line just after 9 a.m.

One worker's clothing and hair caught fire. He was rushed to County-USC Medical Center, where he's now in critical but stable condition.

The other worker was not injured.


Load Comments