Tyree Davis ordered a chocolate milkshake for her daughter Brooklyn at a Chili's in Chicago, but instead, she says the child was served an alcoholic drink called a "mudslide."
Davis says her daughter had four sips before realizing it tasted funny. She called the waitress over who admitted the mistake, according to Davis, and brought a regular milkshake instead.
Davis took a picture of the two drinks, and then took Brooklyn to the hospital. Doctors diagnosed the child with alcohol ingestion overdose.
"She was saying her stomach hurt, her head hurt," Davis said. "She would close her eyes and then open them like you do when you are intoxicated."
Chili's released a statement saying the mudslide was served to an adult in glass barware, not to a child in a kid's cup. They are still investigating the claim.