• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Trash bin catches fire at USC, forces dormitory evacuation

A trash bin fire at Webb Hall, a 15-story USC dormitory, sent hundreds of students into the streets Friday, Sept. 13, 2013.
September 14, 2013 12:00:00 AM PDT
A late night fire sent hundreds of students scrambling from a USC dormitory Friday.

Smoke quickly filled the 15-story Webb Hall dormitory near 34th Street and McClintock Avenue.

The blaze, which started in a nearby trash bin, forced hundreds of students out into the streets.

No one was injured. No damages were reported.


Load Comments