Fire breaks out at Atwater Village furniture factory

ATWATER VILLAGE, LOS ANGELES

About 100 firefighters responded to the fire that broke out just after 9 p.m. at Haute House at 3053 Fierro St., which is in a commercial area next to Forest Lawn-Glendale. A nearby transformer also caught fire and was sparking.

No injuries had been reported, and there was no indication as to a cause, or if the fire was suspicious in nature.

According to reports, firefighters pulled back and let the fire burn at the 100-foot-by-75-foot building.

Glendale and Burbank firefighters helped Los Angeles crews with the blaze.

Haute House is a design and manufacturing company for home furnishing.

The Associated Press and City News Service contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2019 KABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.