This season's parings are:
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Elizabetta Canalis and Chmerkovskiy's brother, Val
- Kristin Cavalleri and Mark Ballas
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
- Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
- Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
- Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson, last year's winning professional dancer.
The celebrities have three weeks to perfect their first moves.
"He was the one I wanted," Lake said of her partner, Hough. "They're all amazing and hot, but he's the one I wanted. I was so nervous and overjoyed. Let's hope I can do him justice."
"When he walks by, he's handsome," Grace said of MacManus. "Of course, they're all handsome. He looks normal, but then when you turn the music on, it's like somebody sprinkles some magic on him, and it's incredible and it's like a complete transformation, and I want him to teach me how to do that."
Watch the season 13 premiere on Monday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. PT on ABC7.