Let us know how you feel in our poll questions below.
* Please note the polls may take some time to load.
READ MORE: Presidential campaign draws to close as Trump, Biden stop in key states
READ MORE: Contentious race for LA County DA comes to a close
WHAT IS PROP 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
WHAT IS PROP 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
App users: For a better experience, click here to view the full guide in a new window
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election.
WATCH: What are my voter rights on Election Day?
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LAPD declares citywide tactical alert as voting continues
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's final debate
- ABC News answers questions about polling, battleground states and what to expect Nov. 3
- FACT CHECK: Here's how Harris, Pence statements stack up with the facts
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's first debate
- California propositions: A voter's guide to the 2020 ballot measures
- Here's how to track your mail-in ballot
- Here's how to vote and what you need to know
- What is Prop. 14? California voters will be asked to continue funding stem cell research
- What is Prop 15? Voters to decide property tax hike on big business
- What is Prop. 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
- What is Prop. 17? Voters asked to restore right to vote for parolees after completion of prison term
- What is California Prop. 18? Measure would let some 17-year-olds vote
- What is Prop.19? Measure would change several facets of property tax rules in California
- What is Prop. 20? Measure would allow prosecutors to reclassify some misdemeanor crimes as felonies
- What is Prop 21? Initiative would allow cities to enact more rent control
- What is Prop. 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
- What is Prop. 23? Measure would impact dialysis clinics, patients
- What is Prop 24? Voters to decide future of consumer data privacy protections
- What is Prop 25? California to vote on eliminating cash bail system