Who do you think will win the 2020 presidential election, Donald Trump or Joe Biden? Will Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey keep her post, or will she he ousted by challenger former San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon? Will Californians vote to pass Prop 22?
LIVE NOW: Election results coverage
Let us know how you feel in our poll questions below.
* Please note the polls may take some time to load.
READ MORE: Presidential campaign draws to close as Trump, Biden stop in key states
READ MORE: Contentious race for LA County DA comes to a close
WHAT IS PROP 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
WHAT IS PROP 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election.
WATCH: What are my voter rights on Election Day?
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LAPD declares citywide tactical alert as voting continues
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's final debate
- ABC News answers questions about polling, battleground states and what to expect Nov. 3
- FACT CHECK: Here's how Harris, Pence statements stack up with the facts
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's first debate
- California propositions: A voter's guide to the 2020 ballot measures
- Here's how to track your mail-in ballot
- Here's how to vote and what you need to know
- What is Prop. 14? California voters will be asked to continue funding stem cell research
- What is Prop 15? Voters to decide property tax hike on big business
- What is Prop. 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
- What is Prop. 17? Voters asked to restore right to vote for parolees after completion of prison term
- What is California Prop. 18? Measure would let some 17-year-olds vote
- What is Prop.19? Measure would change several facets of property tax rules in California
- What is Prop. 20? Measure would allow prosecutors to reclassify some misdemeanor crimes as felonies
- What is Prop 21? Initiative would allow cities to enact more rent control
- What is Prop. 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
- What is Prop. 23? Measure would impact dialysis clinics, patients
- What is Prop 24? Voters to decide future of consumer data privacy protections
- What is Prop 25? California to vote on eliminating cash bail system